electricians used in electrical maintenance and repairing.
- True RMS for the whole series;
- Measure signals with varied frequency (VFC);
- Measure large capacitance up to 100mF;
- Optional AC/DC 60A current clamps in different models to measure current up to 60A(1mv=1A);
- NCV designed for the whole series, a necessity for electricians;
- AA1.5V x 2(5#) battery, easy for users to purchase and replace;
- Soft rubber holster is easy to stand 2m drop;
- Optional magnetic hanging strap offered to facilitate tests in special location;
- Fast to replace fuse, just by opening battery cover;
- Reliable with use of internal 2PCS fuses with high-breaking capacity;
- Protection against 600V input/1 minute from misconnection;
- Safety Rating: CAT III 600V.
- An ideal tool for equipment testing, maintenance and repair widely needed in electronics,
- electric power, schools, metallurgy, communications, manufacturing, petroleum,
- national defense, chemical industry, etc.
Technical specification .
- Brand Name: UNI-T
- Operating Mode: Auto Range
- Operating Temperature: 0 - 50 ℃
- Dimensions: 175mm x 81mm x 48.5 mm
- Measuring Resistance Range: 200Ohm~20MOhm
- Display Type: Digital Display
- DIY Supplies: Electrical
- Model Number: UNI-T UT139C
- Model: UNI-T Multimeter
- Measuring Voltage Range: 20mV/200mV/2V/20V/200V/600V
- Measuring Current Range: 200uA/2000uA/20mA/200mA/2A/10A