- Product model: S800 Mechanical Macros Define the game mouse
- 100% new mouse game
- High-end brand mechanical macro definition gaming mouse
- Human body engineering design
- 9 programmable keys
- LED Light Modes: 5 RGB Light Modes (Random Mixing Sports ModesCPI Colors Off)
- 6-level adjustable DPI, Max.6000 DPI
- Voltage rating / electric current: DC 5V / 100mA
- USB plug and play
- Switch life 20million cycle
- Cable length: 150cm
- Item Weight:168g
- Item Size 132 x 86 x 42MM(L x W x H)
- Package Weight: 245g
- Package Size: 159 x 121 x 47MM
- Support Windows 2000 / XP / win7 / win8 /win10 Vista 32bit IOS or latest.
The Custom Driver Download And Use:
- Insert the driver CD to computer, and run the "setup.exe" installation.
- The installation can be started when the mouse is successfully connected and in normal use.
- When the installation is completed, "S800" drive icon appears on the desktop.
- Adopt Avago A6681 professional game chips, with high-performance program control decoder chip, to achieve smooth movement and precise control.
- For key 1-9 (as the picture shows)Custom settings are supported via the drive.
- Advanced Settings: the custom macro editing for gaming effects are supported.
- Advanced Settings: pointer precision, scroll wheel speed and double-click speed can be set.
- Basic settings: 800-1200-1600-3200-4800-6000 DPI, available Six-stage acceleration and deceleration, each increment of 800 DPI.
- LED Light Modes: 5 RGB Light Modes (Random Mixing Sports Modes CPI Colors Off)
- Plug and play, more new functions can be achieved via the drive.
- When settings done, click Application, and click Save the Configuration. You should boot the driver again when next use so that all the self-defined functions can be used.