- 2.4GHz wireless connection (including USB receiver and rechargeable mouse USB cable)ï¼ŒCan be a key control: power switch / light effect switch.
- You can use 1PC Srechargeable 14500 3.7V lithium battery. Built-in rechargeable lithium battery,so you do not change the battery.
- Ergonomicdesign, can prevent and prevent carpal tunnel syndromeï¼ŒEnjoy 2.4G wireless technology, office casualgames applicable.
- Precision control optical laser technology Wireless receiver,can be received within 10 meters of wireless 4800DPI high-precision engine, accurate experience
- User convenience, wow pen signature, comfortable folder.
- 7 Keys mouse(Left Button; Right Button; Mid Button; Forward ;Back ;DPI ;fire
- You choose the most suitable for your hand. Plug and play, compatible with Mac and PC
- 7 colors of the breathing light to give users a cool gaming experience, you can turn off the lantern.
- Project Type:Ergonomics Optical Mouse
- Buttons: 6Buttons and 1 Round (Middle Mutton)
- Maximum working range: 10m
- Charging cable length: 80cm
- Material: ABS
- Battery capacity:1200mAh (14500 1200mAh Rechargeable battery Including)
- Button clicklife: 10 Million times
- Rated voltage /current: DC 3.7V / 20mA
- System requirements: Windows 98 / Me / 2000 / XP / Vista / Win 7 / Win8 / 10/Vista MacOS or latest.
- Product weight:95g
- Item size: 13.2 x 8.6 x 4.2cm
- Packing weight:162g
- Package Size:15.9 x 12.1 x 4.7cm
- 1x Mouse
- 1x USB Receiver
- 1x 14500 1200mAh Rechargeable battery Including
- 1x USB Charging Cable
- 1x English manual
- USB cable canonly be used for charging. It can not be used as a wired mouse.
- You can use themouse when charging, but you should ensure that the USB receiver is pluggedinto the computer and the mouse switch is on.
- Remove the boxfrom the wireless mouse products, wireless mouse products.
- Remove themicro-receiver installed at the bottom of the mouse, insert the receiver intothe computer's free USB interface,
Instructions for using the driver:
- Plug the USB wireless receiver into your computer and run "setup.exe" to installit.
- The installation can be started when the mouse is successfully connected and innormal use.
- When the installation is completed, "T88" drive icon appears on the desktop.
- Adopt MOSARTM aster + original phase 3212 professional game chips, with high-performanceprogram control decoder chip, to achieve smooth movement and precise control.
- For key 1-7 (asthe picture shows)ï¼ŒCustom settings are supported via the drive.
- Button Setting:the custom macro editing for gaming effects are supported.
- ADV. Setting:pointer precision, scroll wheel speed and double-click speed can be set.
- Plug and play,more new functions can be achieved via the drive.
- When settingsdone, click Application, and click Save the Configuration. You should boot thedriver again when next use so that all the self-defined functions can beused.