- Model: X400GY
- 100% new gaming mouse
- Built-in 64k storage memory
- Cool LED lighting effects
- 7 programmable macro gaming keys
- Adjustable report rates via the drive
- 4-level adjustable DPI, Max. 4000 DPI
- High strength braided-fiber cable
- Cable length: 170cm
- Switch life 20million cycle
- Item Weight: 171g
- Item Size: 123 x 85 x 39mm (L x W x H)
- Package Weight: 255g
- Package Size: 155 x 121 x 46MM(L x W x H)
- Packing list: 1 x gaming mouse,1 x User manual,1 x CD(Macro definition software)
The custom driver download and use:
- Insert the driver CD to computer, and run the "setup.exe" installation.
- The installation can be started when the mouse is successfully connected and in normal use.
- When the installation is completed, "X200" drive icon appears on the desktop.
- Adopt Avago A3050 professional game chips, with high-performance program control decoder chip, to achieve smooth movement and precise control.
- For key 2-7 (as the picture shows).Custom settings are supported via the drive.
- Advanced Settings: the custom macro editing for gaming effects are supported.
- Advanced Settings: pointer precision, scroll wheel speed and double-click speed can be set.
- Basic Settings: 250 DPI 4000 DPI, 12 segments available, each with a value of 250 DPI increments.
- Three light modes, standard lighting, breathing lighting, neon lighting available.
- Plug and play, more new functions can be achieved via the drive.
- When settings done, click Application, and click Save the Configuration. You should boot the driver again when next use so that all the self-defined functions can be used.